Lenders / Financial Institutions
How It Works
- Applicants fill out a profile with the most essential details of their business.
- You get a powerful set of tools and filters you can combine and customize to craft the profile and preferences of the type of client you want to target.
- The search returns a summary of all applicants who meet your filters, with a link to their detailed profile page.
- On the client profile page, you see the full details of the client, with additional tools to:
- Allow you to "Favorite" them and add them to your "Favorites" list for later review.
- If the detailed client profile page suggests they are a promising prospect, you can message them directly from the profile page to request more information or invite them to complete an application.
- Your Message from the SBC Exchangeapplication does not contain any of your personal contact information - the client responds to you through the system as well, until you choose to take it to the next level.
- If a client is overly persistent, you can block all further communication from that particular client if you never want to hear from them again
- You can record your personal notes about your interaction with the client directly on their profile page. These notes are private, and can't be seen by anyone but you.
- In addition to the full messaging pages, a panel of the clients profile page provides a summary your latest exchanges with the client.
- Whether or not your search turned up any potential prospects, the filters and preferences you created and searched with are stored in the system.
- Thereafter, whenever a new client adds a profile or an existing client updates their data, the system immediately processes the new profile information through all the saved searches/preferences to determine if the new data meets a previously saved search.
- If your saved search filter is matched by new client data, you can configure your preferences
to be: notified by email; notified by a message in the SBC Exchangesystem that pops up the next time you log on; or not be notified of new matches at all.
- You can change your search preferences at any time from the search page, or clear/delete your search altogether.
- If you opt for email notification on new matches, sit back and relax. No need to keep checking the site for new qualified applicants. When there is a new match, even 6 months later, you'll be notified immediately.
- You can choose to make your profile hidden or searchable by Applicants, allow them to initiate messages to you, or only allow messages from Applicants you have initiated contact with yourself.
SBC Exchangeis extremely configurable, and empowers you to customize your personal combination of preferences to find the clients you want and adjust the notificaton level/interaction level with the system to your needs .
- We never provide your contact details. All communication from borrowers take place through the Messaging feature of the site.
- If you want more direct contact with the user, you can choose to provide your contact into to the borrower through our Messaging Interface.
- Each loan officer at your institution can have their own account, profile, and search criteria.